Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Best Day in FIVE Years!


Abby had some much needed surgery last Monday in Birmingham, AL.  When I say 'much needed' this is not an embellishment or magnification, Abby has hurt for many years due to reflux.  It is much more severe then that occasional spicy meal.  It was bad enough to cause her to stop eating by mouth (going on 7 years now).

So why was it the best day in 5 years with Abby?   There was no biting, moaning, fussing, and NO HURTING for my girl.  I really don't have words to say that describes watching her hurt or the process of a continual surrender of her to the Lord or my gratefulness of a new beginning for her.

1 comments:

David said...

Patrick,

Too wonderful. I know I don't understand how it feels, but I can pretend I do...and it feels wonderful to me.