Sunday, March 28, 2010

Workouts Week #7

Swim: 13,400 yards

Pullups: 250
Pushups: 500
Situps: 500

We had Josiah's 4th birthday party with our family in Oak Ridge, TN last weekend. Patty an I got him a spiderman scooter with a matching helmet and kneepads. We made the mistake of wrapping them in an old diaper box. You see J has worked very hard to get out of diapers, he stopped completely on his 3rd birthday and has done excellent. But when he opened his gift what he saw was a diaper box. Well, we bruised his spirit and embarrassed him in front of a lot of people. Josiah is a great kid, he helps out with Abby and Levi much during the day, cleans up his toys, changes clothes, is completely clear spoken and intelligent in his conversations. When he was 18 months he could sign over 150 signs. So, Josiah I am sorry for embarrassing you, it will not be the last, but I promise I will NEVER do it on purpose! I love you buddy.

0 comments: